Graves to me looks like an awesome Champion, I personally can't wait for him to come out. To me he looks like he would have shorter ranged then most ranged champions because of the fact he is using a shotgun, and if this is the case I think that building him kind of like Gangplank would work really good (kinda tanky but with good damage). By building him like this I think that you will get the most out of his passive by being able to just stay in the team fight and be so tanky that the other team doesn't want to focus you. It would also be cool if he could jungle, it seems to me like he would have some epic ganks with his dash and slow. His ult might take a bit to master though because u need perfect positioning in a team fight to ult someone and have it spray and hit everyone on the other team. One things that a lot of the LoL community was mad about with the last champion was that its in-game looked very bad, and by what I have seen of pictures of this guy is that he looks bad ass in-game.
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.