Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Φ Talon, The Blades Shadow Φ

So I didn't make a post about Skarner because he didn't look like a champion I would like, But the up-coming champion Talon looks to be nothing but fun. With like what I said about Wukong I like that Riot has come up with a champion that has new mechanics and has moves that don't resemble any other moves in the game, I find when too many champions have resembling moves that it gets boring. In my opinion none of his moves remind me of any other champion. The only thing that gives me worries about Talon is how deceiving the champion spotlights can be, because of how bad Phreak is at his own game the spotlights seem staged and the kills and "plays" that Phreak makes in the videos can make the champion look a lot stronger then he actually is just because he has items and the other player doesn't and things in that nature. 
With his passive I would have to say that Frozen Mallet on him would be a must, this will not only give you beefyness but it will allow your passive to come into effect on everyone of your attacks. Im thinking either Bloodthirster or Black cleaver (or both) would be really good on him. The 6 items that I think will complete my build will be, Merc Treads, Frozen Mallet, Black cleaver, Bloodthirster, wits end, and for the last item I would go with a defense item depending on your needs. I also predict that Flash and Ignite/exhaust 

But overall I plan on saving enough for Talon so that I can buy him when he comes out.
Abilities

Mercy (Passive): Talon deals more damage with his basic attacks to any target that is slowed, stunned, immobilized, or suppressed.

(Q) Noxian Diplomacy: Talon's next basic attack deals an additional physical damage. If the target is a champion, they will bleed, taking additional physical damage over a period of time and revealing their location for the duration.

(W) Rake: Talon sends out a volley of daggers that then return back to him, dealing physical damage every time it passes through an enemy. Additionally the enemy is slowed for a short duration.

(E) Cutthroat: Talon instantly appears behind his target, silencing them and amplifying his damage against that target.

(R) Shadow Assault (Ultimate): Talon disperses a ring of blades and gains stealth while gaining additional Movement Speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive physical damage.

17 comments:

  1. this hero looks great.
    totally agree that will be badass with Frozen Mallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my type of champion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen the spotlight of him and i think with a little cc he'll be totally useless + he will be unbalanced at first and will get nerfd in a few weeks
    Remember me when it happens like this ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. he seems over powered but godd he just seems so freaken awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Smells like nerf inc though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty badass! Great hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yoooo said that man in the striped pajamas! good times man

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much games coming out now a days that it's hard to know which ones are good and which ones are bad. The game looks awesome! Nice post

    ReplyDelete